Join us in our various activities all designed for the enjoyment of antique and classic boating. Our Club, founded in the 1980s, is an active, involved and dedicated group. We meet monthly and sponsor or participate in a number of in-the-water shows and events.
We welcome owners of wooden boats and classic glass boats to our group. But even if you don't own a boat, and you're sincerely interested in antique and classic boats, join us
! Boat ownership is not required.
The Purposes of our Club are:
- To provide a means of sharing a common interest in
antique and classic boating
- To promote the restoration and preservation of wooden
- To educate and inform the public about the historic
significance of our antique and classic boats.
Club Membership Benefits:
- Hands-on repair and refinishing of each other's boats
- Monthly meetings with special presentations
- Member-to-Member Lending Library
- Rendezvous and picnics on area lakes
- Show of classic and antique wooden boats to the public
- Yearly banquet for awards and recognition of club
- Our Constitution and By-laws